View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 06:57 PM   #192
Racecraft
they call me Tibbo

Yes there is a filter but once it is full it is inherently useless, The ECU can't/won't notice, and the gum eventually starts to lodge in the Vialle. The ECU seems to make so many adjustments to keep the car running on an insufficient quality/supply of LPG. We gave up and sold our 2 Egas cars and now use aftermarket kits on ULP cars. The aftermarket systems we have been fitting simply won't run if the gas can't get thru, well they will idle but not rev sufficiently, in a way acting as a failsafe to save the engine. Maybe it is a case of the superior factory system working well when it is better on the hip pocket for the cheaper system to give you signs of a problem??

The sh|t seems to be a tar like gum that is coming from a certain service stations LPG. Not every tank but more so a few 'bad batches' of LPG in a row... If you are not savvy to keeping everything A1, I have seen that a problem lies with the factory cars...

Any one with an Egas Falcon that is trouble free good luck to you, but with the diverse quality and amount of LPg I put thru my cars it wasn't worth the hassles...

Racecraft is offline   Reply With Quote