Thread: about to buy
View Single Post
Old 21-02-2010, 02:12 PM   #5
GoesLikeAZetec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhilton
Go the Zetec! For a few thousand more you get so much. I may be biased as I own a Zetec, but I love it. The bigger wheels make a pretty big difference, the seats seem to have a more premium finish, you get a USB port, chrome accents, fog lights, a body kit, premium headlights, the list goes on. You can always ask the dealership to remove the body kit if you are worried about it scraping. But the LX is a mighty fine car too. I was originally going to get one of these, but for about $2000 more I could get all of the above and my preferred three door configuration. Was a no brainer for me. If you have the money, and truly want the Zetec, get it. If it's the LX you want, get that. I've learnt if you have to get whatever makes you happy, providing you have the resources to do so.

Good luck!

+1

If you can get them down on the zetec price, its worth every extra dollar spent.... I couldnt get the dealer down on price until i went to a mazda dealer and got a price on a Mazda 2 Genki and then went back to the Ford dealer and they matched it...
GoesLikeAZetec is offline   Reply With Quote