View Single Post
Old 22-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #36
EXR8ED
HO INTERCEPTOR

Thought it would be an idea to give a few more details for those interested and to seal the deal with those thinking about it.
Location will be:
Final Inspection Auto Detailing
Factory 10, 36 Merri Concours,
Campbellfield VICTORIA 3061
www.finalinspection.com.au

DAY:
Sunday 18th October 2009
Gates will open at 11am for participants to park and get settled.
Clinic will begin at 12pm SHARP and gates will be closed by 1pm to stop anyone not involved entering.
Food (BBQ OR PIZZA not sure yet) is supplied along with soft drinks.
3 different buffers will be covered in detail with demos on use and each participant should get around 15 mins on each tool on TEST panels that will be scuffed up for you to pollish back. There will also be a few different professional detailers on board to be sure all questions are covered and you should walk away at the end of the 2-3 hours with a solid knowledge and understanding both technical and practical in hands on paint correction. On top of that there will be professional photographers there to take photos of the event and participants car's (so make sure it's clean!!!) and I beleive these will be free for you to obtain copies of and will also be posted on the web in detailing forums. :
All this for $40. Please add yourself to the list if you are DEFINATLEY in and I'll send you a PM with my banking details so I can get the payment into Damian by the due date of the 11th. I will need everyone paid up by the 9th so I can transfer it through and have it clear into his account on time.
Hope to see you there.

1. EXR8ED
2. dub racing
3. Velociraptor82
4. dave93761
5. gcg2503
6. Sick EB

Cheers
Glenn
Body and Visual by HO
My Business GutterGuardGuyAluminium Guttermesh Supply & Installation.
OrsmFordCruisers
R.I.P Wayne Draper

Last edited by EXR8ED; 22-09-2009 at 08:31 PM.
EXR8ED is offline   Reply With Quote