View Single Post
Old 30-07-2005, 12:45 AM   #10
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick K.
What's with the 5K indicated redline?
Mine starts at 6K.... and goes to 7K....

Quote:
Surprised to see the key-operated fuel cap on this car too - I hate this
Reason being that you dont leave your keys in the car... Safe idea

Quote:
Worst thing about the car - very hard windowsill with no padding - I have a sore right elbow!
You drove an auto then? (could explain 5K redline?)... if it was manual you would do 1 hand on wheel, other on indicators and/or gear stick.

Other then that i think your on ball with everything you say! One thing i DONT like about the Fiesta is the stupid boot release... either the button on the dash or stick the key in (or i guess... press the button release on the key)... its not practical sometimes. Oh, also the stupid pull release on the front bonnet, which i agree with Danny in that it is like a TIN! I have a nice dent on mine now from someone walking on my car when i parked in a dark carpark till 4am.... alarm had gone off, but at night i saw nothing wrong... oh well. Yes... alot of road noise!

Another thing could be that the Window wipers make a LOUD whistle at 130kmh + or at 110kmh with high winds. Even heard it on the Anzac Bridge at 80kmh!!!!!

The Focus Zetec is really nice though... i feel inlove with the ZetecR when i bought mine... but as the new model was out in 6 months and i didnt want to wait... i got the next best choice!

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote