View Single Post
Old 28-07-2005, 11:15 PM   #5
Tripe

Hi Mick

I agree with all of your comments on the Fiesta (even though I've never driven a Focus lol) but i'm surprised you never mentioned the Driver's seat? I find this is the worst thing on the car as it offers no support whilst cornering. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to roll right out the window in tight corners and I often hang on to the steering wheel just to support myself. (I'm 185cm / 6'1 tall).

Also you are spot on about the tinny feeling. I think Ford skimped a bit on sound deadening under the car because driving on a dirt road sounds like a meteor shower is hitting the car from underneath :

I love the lighting in the dash at night - the silver rings around the dials glow red and look great with the green lights. But I miss not being able to adjust the brightness levels and I miss the little light near the ignition which helps you guide the key in.

Apart from those little niggles, I think the Fiesta is a great little car and I think it's the best looking small car in it's class. And the motor just loves to be revved! :eclipsee_