View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 01:51 PM   #41
03XR6T
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbaxr6t
dude you think it wise to anger them and have them go we gave them what they want, and they still tell us to get effed? well here cop this xcal1 is dead so eff you all. Dude get some respect they couldn't have given us a better outcome.
I'm with Adrian6t. I don't think everyone needs to jump in here & praise SCT for doing the RIGHT thing as it's been put... Without the complete & utter balls up that this fiasco has turned into there would of been no need for SCT to rectify anything.

If the previous SCT dealer was somehow ripping SCT off like they say why not take it straight to them instead of causing such a huge shitfight?

Also following on from previous questions made by other members in this thread, what happens to people that have generic tunes on a XCAL1 at present? Can they still get custom tunes loaded?? I'm not in this boat myself but just want to check for others that are in the position.

Everyone jumping up & down praising the outcome is blind. We're still in a worse position than before this all started yet praise is being handed out to SCT directly???