View Single Post
Old 26-12-2008, 02:46 PM   #533
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

Maybe my experiences can help you guys too.. Got on some scales which measure bodyfat ad holy smoke I was 36% bodyfat!! To look at me you would never believe it. My waist was 44 inches at the belly and I was shocked!! I have chosen a training program used by the actors in the movie 300 spartans. My diet I have refined to definately include carbs as my experience has been that without them your heading for health problems. In saying that I have carbs at breakfast and before 12 midday.After midday it had been clean meat and veges. Doing this has allowed me to maintain my energy for longer.
In the morning on an empty stomach I aim to travel 4 to 5 killometres .I walk to the park then jog for 1.5 kms using my gps phone as a guide..Once those 1.5 kays are done I am am interval sprint training and walking jogging then sprinting..this goes on for 10 minutes.By the end of this I am puffed and my heart rate is up..from there I walk home another 1.5 kms and jump in the shower. Breakfast is 6 egg whites and 1 banana.

5 nights a week I do a extreme intesity high rep weights workout.I am breaking the rules and training each body part every night.The result after the workout is that my bicep,triceps and muscles are popping up like a balloon. Despite the majority of advice telling me I am overtraining I am quietly confidently rebutting their theory. I never had these results in body shape change when I followed their routines years ago.
Before I train I take a vitamin b supplement and black coffee. Going into the gym I visualise that I am going into the battle of my life(which in many ways it is). Every time I lift a weight throughout my work out I feel as though I must unleash my anger passion and whole being into each and every rep. The result is total exhaustion at the end of the workout and me not being able to get off the ground for a few minutes from the feeling in my body.

I know that I can lose more weight from cutting all carbs but that is dangerous and will strip lean muscle tissue ,heart tissue and brain tissue faster than flesh eating bacteria!! I dont want a weak heart..I dont want to feel tired.I want to peak in all areas.
Anyway..thats what I ahve been up to for the past 40 odd days.

The results.. was 44 inch waist...now 41 inches. Was 36 % bodyfat and now 33 .4 % I weighed 87kgs now I 85 to 84 kgs.. I have dropped 2.6 % bodyfat and hopefully not reduced my muscle mass in say a month. I suppose for me this is the reality of losing weight in a healthy way.

I was a little dissapointed in the progress as I expected to lose more and faster but at least now I have a good idea on how to do this in the right way.I now expect around 2.6% reduction in bodyfat per month judging from my progress to date.In one more month I should be 31% . In 2 months I should be 28.5% 3 months 25%,6 months 17.8%..It will take 9 months at this rate to reach 10% goal provided progress stays constant.

I know that if I am to reach my goal of 10% fat I need to have a 30 inch waist or have increased my muscle mass considerably. Anyway..I hope you guys keep it up...I am extremely motivated and passionate about doing this...my life does depend on it..

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again

Last edited by Stav; 26-12-2008 at 02:58 PM.
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote