View Single Post
Old 16-06-2008, 04:46 PM   #513
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Its quite simple you need to eat and eat lot's, eat a lot of fat, (if you have a high metabolism like you say) but when I say fat I mean good fats, not sat fats, eat alot of nut's, non fat milk, yogart, and meats but watch this area, only have very lean meats, people like you can eat a lot of fat and get away with it, actually anyone can eat a lot of fat and get away with it aslong as it is good fats and they are active, I would also eat a lot of low Gi high complex carbs throughout the day to fuel yourself, but your fat intake will do this aswell, and eat good protien, lot's of chicken(no skin) and Turkey I prefer turkey, and eggs with more of the eggwhites as a focus, and freash fruit and vegs is a must, but the key is to eat, anyone can do it, you just need to eat and do it consistantly, your appetite will grow and you will find your body craves food if you do not eat it , but you have to do it day in and day out, if you skip a meal because you are to busy or cant be bothered then forget everything I have said, because it will be a waist of time, you need to eat everyday, every week, I went from 68odd kgs to a stagering 100kg, but now I am down to a much healthier 95kg, although I train alot and I am more focused on muscle than fat, it will still happen for you if YOU EAT LOTS AND GOOD FOOD.
galaxy xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote