View Single Post
Old 30-06-2005, 10:30 PM   #46
The MaDDeSTMaN
No longer driving a Ford.

I treat any late model car (anything no more then 3 years old) as if it is potentially a unmarked police car. Better safe then sorry I think. Although I must say, in my opinion, what is needed is more MARKED police cars - more of a visible presence on the road would discourage people from driving like tools as often as some do. Don't get me wrong, I'm not always an angel, but doing burnouts and donuts in the middle of busy roads with traffic all around like I have seen around my area many times is just beyond stupid.

I do get nervous if I get followed by a late model Falcon or Commodore, even though I've got nothing to be worried about - just a result of experiences in the past with police who weren't exactly the nicest people I have ever met ("I could say you were doing burnouts, if it went to court, who do you think they'd believe, me or a young P plater?"), although I am well aware that as with any large enugh group, you get the good ones and you get the not-so-good ones.
The MaDDeSTMaN is offline   Reply With Quote