Thread: wedding cars
View Single Post
Old 28-06-2005, 02:33 PM   #1
sneaky

Talking wedding cars

hello everyone.

i'm looking for some help for my wedding day (not till october 2006). my partner has organised almost all of our special day already, but i have been left the fun job of deciding what vehicles i want as the wedding cars... this brings me to finding your car club :voldar02:

at the moment i'm just seeing what interest there is (if any) in using your cars as wedding cars? it is probably too far away to make any solid arrangements as car sales and upgrades could bring my plans crumbling down. we are interested in having 3 cars, BA XR's to be precise... either 3 x black or 3 x white or 2 x black and 1 x purple to be more precise. also if anyone else has a GT lying around spare for the day, i (the groom) would love my trip to the ceremony to be in a GT :

just wondering if people out there would be interested and what the asking price would be? the drive would be from cameron park to the wedding at redhead beach, then to the photo locations.. and i would like the cars to feature in some of the photo's if that isn't too much to ask.

any feedback would be appreciated
-tim
tnt106@optusnet.com.au

Last edited by sneaky; 28-06-2005 at 02:35 PM. Reason: forgot to write something