View Single Post
Old 23-01-2008, 02:37 PM   #48
PoMmYwOG

Theres a few places this happens around my area and at work:

Cnr Ingham Drv & Kurrajong rd Casula(near mall), the round about there when coming out of it going towards hume highway, the car always kicks out doesnt matter how much im accelerating, the tar in that spot is shiny like glass...its rediculous.

In prestons theres a bigger roundabout when you go around it in the wet all 4 wheels slide...end up like a shopping trolley...only way to avoid is to come out really wide and cut in...side many times i've ended up sideways around it...

coming out of prestons going left onto camden valley way(near the nursery) i can never get traction in the wet...car just fishtails all the way up the hill, thats backing on and off the accelerator cos i am trying to get tration without 80km/h traffic taking my a$$ out...even in the dry u pull out too quick and u leave a nice cloud behind...

On epping rd Lane cove in the right turning lane to turn onto longeville rd is really bad in the wet...so many times i've sat there spinning on the same spot, car did not move...even the truck infront of me and the lancer did the same...

i really wish the owner before me optioned traction control...i would have , its got bloody everything else optioned...

it would be fun if it wasnt so dangerous on a public rd...

06' Mazda SP23
5spd auto
Luxury pack
PoMmYwOG is offline   Reply With Quote