Thread: I am DISGUSTED
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2007, 11:26 AM   #13
melbzetec
Old enough to know better

Nicely written from both Tim and Ben.

What I am seeing is PASSION. And passion is always great to see. Sometimes that can spill over and people misinterpret ("sour grapes"), but let's never lose the passion

What what I am hearing the display sounds awesome, and it is for that reason that people will stop and admire, and perhaps regard our cars in a new light........ that what they are seeing is not what they'd see in woolies carpark, but cars lovingly prepared and presented at their best.

Of course the older cars by themselves are a drawcard, and I'm sure that the guys who own them have as much passion as us.

From what I am hearing the Euroford Club is again setting the standard. Be proud and passionate of that.

Two questions:

1. What is a CFC club?
2. Did you have an award for the most spider webs under the bonnet? Matt nearly took out that award at Small Ford Sunday. Did he lift his game this time?????? ROFL
Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.
www.cardomain.com/ride/2773918

melbzetec is offline   Reply With Quote