View Single Post
Old 28-03-2005, 08:06 AM   #134
jabba
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by loxxr6
I don't see any mention of Sox not understanding the implications of his mate's actions at all.

Whilst it would be unfortunate for someone to lose their valuables in the case of someone who is uninsured -eg his mate - hitting their house, the thing is that their home insurance would cover that incident.

What if the person had no home insurance ??? Well, do we lynch them like we do the people that have no car insurance ?? I'm guessing most people will say no.

As I said before, if his mate can afford to buy himself out of trouble then who cares....at the end of the day if he does the right thing by the other person then what's the harm?
GO back to school and learn to read. Then read my post in it's entirety then make a comment.

And by the way I can't seem to remember the last time a house lost control and ran into another house... I might be wrong but you seem to know alot more then I do so maybe you could enlighten me on whether houses when being driven can loose control and damage someone else's property?... Also what are the dangers of the occupants getting injured if they fall asleep whilst in the house?

Matt
uninsured drivers should be beaten with a big stick

Tuned by Elite Automotive

11.91 @ 117mph Vid