View Single Post
Old 26-03-2005, 02:17 PM   #26
XA-Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox
Why?

If someone doesn't wish to have insurance that's there choice.

If you are that concerned, then the responsibility is on yourself to insure your own goods.

I have a very good friend in QLD who insures nothing. I've also had many discussions with him about running into expensive vehicles, etc. His answer is simple and always the same, if it's his fault he'll pay, however he'll be damned if he'll pay for insurance which he may never use.

Rick.
this has to be one of the better ones from you Rick.
If some uninsured bastard crashes into my car or house or anything... then they will be in a world of hurt
If you cannot afford to insure your car with at least third party property then get the hell off the roads.
Your mate is a fool.. it's his choice and I hope he never has to find out just how stupid it is. He better have a lot of money saved.... if he hits something expensive or even better, something else insured, he better get used to cuddling Bubba.
I hate paying for insurance which I may not need but I would never go without it. I's amazing how much of a tightarse people can be.

edit: I am dismayed that there are at least three people on this forum with no insurance

Last edited by XA-Coupe; 26-03-2005 at 02:20 PM.